- You are here:
- Do a quick posture check every day, as you are standing waiting for someone, or sitting at your desk, wherever you are.
- Are your shoulders relaxed into your back rather than slumped forward? Try to draw them softly into your back and lengthen your spine.
- Is your weight even on both feet?
- Are your hips level?
- If you are sitting, are you slumped into your lower back?
- Where is your tailbone? Lengthen it down and release the crown of your head up to the ceiling. Lift your pelvis away from your hips to active the deep supporting muscles around your lower spine and your pelvic floor.
- Try to encourage yourself into ideal alignment everyday, and look to rectify any postural habits that you have.